Access Bank Online Banking – Welcome to Access Bank Plc Nigeria
Access bank is known to be one of the top-rated banks in Nigeria with it rank as the 5th largest in terms of asset. They offer financial services of all kind when it comes to Banking. For access bank to satisfy their customer they came up with an idea of online banking after they have discovered that a lot of people of this age have the access to the internet, unlike the olden days where no one but few has the full access to the internet, To upgrade their banking services.
Online banking helps the customer to reach the bank without leaving their house; it grants you full access to your account, with internet banking you can send money, receive money, pay bills, and recharge your phone and lots more. Access Bank Online banking saves you of a lot of stress like queuing in the bank which a lot of customers including me don’t like because it wastes time. You can simply sit in your house and send money with your Access Bank Online banking either from your access bank app or the website. Before you can enjoy this you have to first register for Access Bank Online banking.
How to Register to Access Bank Online Banking
For you to register to Access Bank Online banking you must be a customer of access bank plc, because in registering to the online banking your account number will be requested if you are not a customer then you can’t use the internet banking of access bank.
If you are already a customer you can go ahead and follow the instructions below to register to Access Bank Online banking.
- Open your web browser using any one you have on your phone either opera mini, chrome, UC browser.
- Enter the address http://ibank.accessbankplc.com/retailbank/ into the URL space on your web browser of go to access online landing page.
- Click on the register now.
- Your account number is the next procedure, you enter it into the space provided for account number and click next.
- You will receive a code in your email or your registered phone number when you were initially opening the account. Handle the code with care so you don’t forget it, you can also write is out somewhere.
- There is a space provided for the code, input the code into space and click submit.
- The next step is to choose a preferred username for yourself and a password that you wouldn’t forget or you can easily remember then click enter.
- Choose a secured image that helps you identify your account whenever you log on to it for use.
- Click on accept terms and conditions and click submit.
You can now have full access to the Access Bank Online banking. After you have registered for online banking you still need to know how to make a transfer online how pay bills and so on. I will discuss below how you can transfer money online with access bank code.
How to Transfer Using Access Bank Short Code.
Online banking is made easy for all the customers; access bank provides a code at which you can easily transfer money by using the following codes:
Money transfer codes and their uses
- Self recharge *901*amount#.
- Recharge for others *901*amount*phone number#.
- Data purchase *901*8#.
- Balance enquiry *901*5#.
- Fund transfer to access bank *901*1*amount*account number#.
- Merchant payment *901*3*amount*merchant code#.
- Bill payment *901*3#.
- OTP generation *901*4*1#.
Using the above codes will help you to transfer easily from your mobile phone without using the app you can just make any payment online with your mobile phone.
How to Transfer Money from Access Bank to Another Access Bank
You want to send money from your own access bank account to another person’s access bank account all you do is very simple but you can only transfer with the phone number at which you use to register when you were opening your access bank account.
Dial *901*1*amount*account number# on your mobile phone then follow the instructions given to you.