Where do does my Facebook ads appear? One of the frequent Facebook advertising questions most asked by a large number of audiences is to confirm where do Facebook ads appear. However, everyone including markers and advertisers on Facebook has the right to know where their ads appear after been published. This system is called the Ad placement Facebook or you can also refer to it as Facebook ads Placement. On the contrary, Ad Placement Facebook is a dedicated place where all the ads run appears.
Furthermore, there are various places where your ad is been showcased to million for users. But this actually depends on the advertising objective you selected while creating your ad campaign and also the ad format you selected. Moreover, your Facebook ads appear in the following platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and others. In addition, the Facebook ads manager modified the ad placement in the simplest form based on the experiences of people across the Facebook platform. For instance, lots of people connect well with stories on Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger.
Facebook Ads Format and the Right Ad Placement
Just like I ready mention, selecting your ad placement actually depends on the format of your ads and also your advertising objective. However, there are various ad placement and also the Facebook ads format provided by the platform. Therefore you can check out that below:
- Video: the ad placement included the following Facebook News Feed, Facebook in-streams video, Marketplace, Stories, Search Results, Video Feeds, Instagram Stories, Instagram Feed, Instagram Explore, Audience Network native, banner, and interstitial, Audience Network in-stream video, and Audience Network rewarded video.
- Facebook Ads Images: Facebook right column, Facebook Instant Article, Marketplace, Stories, Search Results, Instagram Stories, Instagram feed, Instagram Explore, Audience Network native, banner, and interstitial, Sponsored messages, Messenger inbox, Messenger Stories.
- Carousel: Facebook News Feed, Facebook right column, Facebook Instant Article, Marketplace, Stories, Search Results, Instagram Stories, Instagram feed, Audience Network native, banner, and interstitial, Messenger inbox.
- Collection: Facebook feed, and Instagram feeds.
These are the following Facebook ads format and ads placement in which you can actually consider while adverting your brands or products. However, this also gives you the best ad placement to select from if you choose to use any of the following ads formats.
How do your Edit an Advertising Placement?
Probably, you eventually found out the type of ad placement you have been looking for. However, you can decide to edit the placement of your ads from the old one to the new placement. Hence, with the use of the Ads Manager, you can actually edit the placement of multiple ad sets all at the same time.
- Open Ads Manager on your web browser.
- Select the option Ad Sets.
- Then click on the box of the ad set you want to edit.
- Afterward, you can open the Edit option and scroll down to select Placements.
Finally, the edit icon will open, and you can start making changes by removing placement or switch to the auto-placement which actually helps you to select the right ads placement you need to promote your brands very well. Once, you’ve completed the edition of the ad placement on your ad sets, then you can finally click Publish.