What is Add Users to Facebook Ads all about? When you what to manage your Facebook with other people, you can add them to your ad account. Whereby it allows you to give people the following roles based on what permissions you like them to have. You can add Users to Facebook Ads account so that you can work on Facebook ads together with others in your business. The people that you add into your Facebook ads account won’t be able to log in, as you see things on your profile or news feed that you have not shared with them.
I want you to have it in your mind that you can only Add Users to Facebook Ads account of users who have Facebook accounts. If it happens that the person that you wanted to add doesn’t have a Facebook account, then they can just create a new one just with a few steps that i will be talking on below.
Ways to create a Facebook account
Note that before making planning to Add Users to Facebook Ads account. You must have a Facebook account and to create a Facebook account simply follow this easy step below:
- Go to your phone web browser or the Google play store to search for www.facebook.com
- Click on the signup
- Enter your email address or your mobile phone number
- Enter your name, date of birth, password, and gender
- Then click on create account to finish creating the account
- After that, a confirmation code will be sent to you through your email or through SMS on your phone to confirm your password
Now your Facebook account is created let move on to how to Add Users to Facebook Ads account before adding someone you must as well create your Facebook business account to do that.
How to Add Someone to Your Facebook Ads Account
- To add someone to your Facebook ads account, go to your ad account settings in ad manager you will be asked to re-enter your password
- Then under ad account roles, select add people
- Now enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to
- Then, use the dropdown menu to choose their role and then click on confirm
You will see that the person that you add, will immediately access your Facebook ad account according to the role you have chosen for them. Then you can always change their permissions or remove a person from your Facebook ad account by clicking the X that next to their name.