Lately, Apple has done many events of introducing their new products. However, the past apple event includes when introducing the new iMac, iPad Pro, iPhone 12 in purple, Airbag, and Apple TV 4k. Meanwhile, one new Apple Event is coming up this month. Issuing events stand out to be a way of introducing their products. So, this simply means, there is a new product coming up.
Nevertheless, the new products that will be showcased in the Apple Events that are coming up are much. But basically, the Apple Event in which everyone wants to watch is the iPhone 13. The Apple event 2021 is said to be launched on the 14th of September, 2021. While this event is coming up, Apple will be hosting an online stream media event for the public. Lately, we’ve noticed that people do ask questions like how do I watch the Apple Events online? Relax, In this article, we will be letting you know that.
Where to Watch the Apple Event
However, as it has been stated earlier that, the main event people are willing to watch is the iPhone 13. That doesn’t mean that’s the only event that will be shown on the website. Meanwhile, some other events like Apple Watch 7, Air Pods 3, iPad 9, and iPad mini 6 will also be displayed on that day too. Moreover, where to watch the Apple event are:
However, the Apple company plans to stream then live Apple Event on YouTube. If this can be done, it will be perhaps the easiest and best way to watch the Apple Events. This is because YouTube stands out to be an accessible platform in a lot of countries around the globe.
Also, while you want to stream from YouTube, you can stream from smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs. Meanwhile, the link to watch the Apple TV events on YouTube is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGOlAkLSLw. You can click on the link to visit the streaming avenue, then set a reminder so you will get notified when the Apple Event starts.
Apple TV App
However, this way happens to be the second way in which users can stream the Apple Event. Meanwhile, streaming the Apple Event using this Apple TV App can only be done by Apple products users. Moreover, while you want to stream this event using this Apple TV, you get to stream from devices like Apple TV, iPhones, iPods, Macs, and some smart TVs. But the best way to stream the Events is when you are making use of an Apple TV.
Time to watch the Events
On the contrary, the Events will take place by 10:00 am Pacific Time. But also, Apple Event times in other time zones will be listed below:
- Honolulu, Hawaii — 7:00 a.m. HAST
- Anchorage, Alaska — 9:00 a.m. AKDT
- Cupertino, California — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona — 10:00 a.m. MST
- Vancouver, Canada — 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Denver, Colorado — 11:00 a.m. MDT
- Dallas, Texas — 12:00 noon CDT
- New York, New York — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Raleigh, North Carolina — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Toronto, Canada — 1:00 p.m. EDT
- Halifax, Canada — 2:00 p.m. ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — 2:00 p.m. BRT
- London, United Kingdom — 6:00 p.m. BST
- Berlin, Germany — 7:00 p.m. CEST
- Paris, France — 7:00 p.m. CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa — 7:00 p.m. SAST
- Moscow, Russia — 8:00 p.m. MSK
- Helsinki, Finland — 8:00 p.m. EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey — 8:00 p.m. TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 9:00 p.m. GST
- Delhi, India — 10:30 p.m. IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia — 12:00 a.m. WIB next day
- Shanghai, China — 1:00 a.m. CST next day
- Singapore — 1:00 a.m. SGT next day
- Perth, Australia — 1:00 a.m. AWST next day
- Hong Kong — 1:00 a.m. HKT next day
- Seoul, South Korea — 2:00 a.m. KST next day
- Tokyo, Japan — 2:00 a.m. JST next day
- Adelaide, Australia — 2:30 a.m. ACST next day
- Sydney, Australia — 3:00 a.m. AEST next day
- Auckland, New Zealand — 5:00 a.m. NZST next day
These are the time in which the events can be watched in these time zones. Meanwhile, if you are not able to watch the Apple Event, you can visit https://www.macrumors.com/ for updates about the events. Also, on Twitter, check on Macrumors Twitter page Twitter so you won’t, miss out.