How to Create Facebook Ads – Advertise on Facebook
Understanding how Facebook ads is becoming a staple act of almost every social media strategy. And if you want to get your posts seen on Facebook, it’s becoming more and more likely that you will have to pay for reach with Facebook ads. Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location demographic, and profile information.
You can advertise on Facebook without paying, you can easily use Facebook to advertise a lot of things with or without paying on Facebook, with paid advertisement on Facebook seems to be one of the most immediate ways to impact the reach of your content though it’s not without questions.
How to Create a Facebook Ads
Set up some goals for your Facebook ads, before you create any adverts its important to first think about why you’re advertising and what you’re aiming to achieve and setting yourself a few goals ahead of going live with ads which you will have something to measure your success against. You could generate new ideas, increase the reach of your content on Facebook page. This are some steps on how to set up Facebook ads;
- All of Facebooks ads campaigns run through the Facebook ads manager tool, which you can access via a direct link at facebook.com/ads or by clicking “Manage Ads” in the drop-down menu on your Facebook account page or rather clicking any of the CTAs (call to action) on your Facebook page.
- Once you’re into the Ads Manager, you can navigate with the menu on the left-hand side of the page. To get started with your first ad, click the green button in the top-right corner of the Facebook page.
- Choose your objective; when you click to create a Facebook ad, you’ll go to a page where you choose the objective for your campaign.
- Define your audience and budget; this step is extremely crucial for the success of your Facebook ads campaigns. The audience for your ads can be customized based on all the following demographics:
Targeting Your Facebook Ads Audience
- Location, starting with a country, state, city, zip code, or address, and refining even further with a mile radius
- Age, Gender, and Languages.
- Interests; Facebook looks at a person’s interests, activity, the pages they like, and closely related topics
- Behaviors; things like purchase behavior and intent, as well as device usage
- Connections; choose to show the ads to all people, just those connected to buffer, or to those not connected to buffer.
- you need to choose how much you’d like to spend on your ad. When you set a budget, it’s important to remember that this figure represents the maximum amount of money you want to spend. You can also set your budget to daily or lifetime.
Finalizing Facebook Ads Setup
- Create your advert; this is where it gets really fun! Its now time to choose the images (or video), headline, body text, and where your ad will be displayed on Facebook. For the text, you get 90 characters to share a quick message that will appear above your images or video. There are two ways create adverts: using an existing post or creating a new advert.
- Choose your ad placements; advert placement defines where your advert is shown and with Facebook ads.
- Place your order: now your advert is ready to go. To submit your ad, click the “place order” button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
Once your ad is submitted, it’ll be reviewed by Facebook before it’s put live (you’ll receive a confirmation email from Facebook once the ad is live). Note: the formats available to you will be vary based on the objectives you set for your advert. once the format is selected, you need to add content to your advert (images or video).