Managing lots on Facebook assets such as Facebook page, Facebook ad account, and partners of your ads can be stressful and difficult in keeping one with one or two. However, Facebook introduces management features on Facebook business Account. Whereby businesses can securely manage and control various assets on Facebook on a single platform without venturing into each of the personal accounts. From the Facebook ads account and business page to control who sees your details, the create Facebook business account is one of the convenient tools uses in managing multiple assets.
In the meantime, when you create Facebook business account it offers you the tool as an advertiser to organize and control all your business assets on Facebook including your Ads account, Facebook page, and also people that work with you. Plus, when you join the business manager, it allows you to control your account privacy, whereby you coworker won’t be able to view your personal account profile except you’ve accepted their friend request.
Create Facebook Business Account – How do I Sign up for Business Manager
Nevertheless, as an advertiser with multiple assets, it is essential you know how to create a business manager. Because it allows you to manage different account all in one place, also pay for ads using various payment options. The business manager also provides more secure ways you can control your page, ad accounts and also include people like your partner on the cloud.
To create a business Manager Account
- On your web browser copy and paste the link to www.businness.facebook.com
- Note you will be redirected to a new page, then locate the icon Create account and click on it.
- Next, you can fill out the details such as a name for your business, select the primary Page and enter your name and work email.
- You can move through the rest of the onboarding flow by filling in the rest of the required fields.
Note that you need to have a business page and also an ads account to sign up for the platform. Also keep in mind, if you’re a partner or work on the Facebook assets on for other business. The business will be able to invite you to access some of their page or ad account.
How to Add a Page or Ad Accounts in Business Manager
After you must have created your Facebook business manager account, you can then add your business page and ad accounts so that you can manage your entire assets all in one place.
To add a Page to your Business Manager:
- Go to your business manager account and click the setting.
- Scroll down and below the setting options click Pages.
- Then click the + sign to add your page and select the page you want to add.
- Lastly, you can enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
Steps to add an ad account in Business Manager:
- Also, go to your business manager account and click the setting.
- Scroll down and below the setting options click Account and Ad Account
- Click the + sign and the choose one out of the three options
Although, you add more than five ad accounts and also you can create a page or ads account with the Facebook business manager. Plus, with the settings, you can accept and send a friend request to your partners or coworkers.