How do I access the discord web? On the contrary, there are two platforms of the Discord web, this includes the Discord web-based app and the Discord web version or browser. The functionality of both platforms is actually the same. Therefore you can find out more about how you can access the web below. In the meantime, the Discord web is the best opportunity in which you can step up with gaming communication using the provided interactive features that include modern voice & text chat feature.
Furthermore, Discord is more like a communicating platform that allows you to interact with fellow gamers, organize your followers and lots more. For people making use of video gaming software like Twitch and YouTube gamers. It’s important that you connect the platform to Discord in other for you to get access to the interactive tool to stay connected with your audiences. Based on the freeware VoIP application integrated on the platform, you can access the various communicating feature like text, image, and video.
How to Make Use of the Discord Desktop App
On the contrary, the discord web-based app is more like the Discord app on mobile phones. Downloading the web-based app is compatible on Windows macOS, and Linux. Use the following device, you can be able to access the discord web.
To download the Discord web app:
- Go to www.discordapp.com.
- At the top-left corner, click Download.
- Click Download for Windows if you’re using the Windows device.
To log in to web app:
- Simply, open the web app on your device.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Lastly, click Log in.
However, the following action above allows you access to the various type of services offers which includes VoIP communication, Instant messaging, Videoconferences like Skype, content delivery and lots more from the discord app.
How to Open Discord on Web Browser
Another version of the discord is the web browser, this includes no installation of an application. With the official website, you can get started with the platform. However, you can sign in to the web browser by clicking login at the top right corner of the page. Afterward, you can provide your login credentials. But aside from accessing your account, you can as well create an account on the web.
To create an account on discord:
- Click the link above and select Open Discord in your browser.
- Customize your username and click enter which indicated as an arrow.
- Next, click the reCAPTCHA checkbox in other to confirm that you’re a human
- Skip the tour by clicking Skip or go through the tour by clicking Get Started.
- Then claim your account by entering your Email and Password
- Lastly, then click Claim Account.
Immediately you create your account, the process will open a new chapter of your account. The final thing you need to do next is confirming your email or the account. Simply, access your email account and click on the link to confirm your account.