What is Facebook ads for website? While using the Facebook ads, you can target a precise audience for your ad from an audience of up to five members. The Facebook ads have enabled you to start and stop campaigns on your schedule, make them fully customizable, and image to go along with your message. For you to create a successful ad Facebook page, know your terms, know your resources, and know your targeting capability. Do you know that you can promote your website on the Facebook platform?
Promoting your website allows you to drive traffic from your Facebook page to your website, a specific product, even or service on your website. When you are promoting your website on Facebook, you will have the option to send people to a specific URL. As well as choosing your call to action bottom and there are two types of website you can choose from, they there are
- Get more website visitors: this ad focuses on reaching a general audience of people to your website and can as well help with brand awareness as its a good Facebook Ads for Website to get more traffic.
- Get more website purchases: on this ad, it optimizes for online sales by reaching an audience of likely customers.
Features of Promoting your Website
How on this article you are going to see some of the features of promoting your website because I know that promoting your website is a good option if you really want to increase traffic on your website or to drive customers to specific products, event or price listing on your website. Check this out.
- Carousel ads. Do you know that you can create a carousel format ad when you promote your website? Like this ad can have multiple images and each of this image can have it own headline and click through the link. This might be the right Facebook Ads for Website if you have multiple products that you love to showcase in a single ad.
- Facebook pixel. like the Facebook pixel is an analytic tool which allows you to measure the effectiveness of your ads by understanding the that people take on your website.
- Targeting. The website ads can show the audience of your choosing.
- Many placements. the placement of Facebook represents where your ad will appear.
- Customization budget. Like the amount that you paid to remote your website is up to you. From here you can make the selection a pre-populated budget or set a custom amount like the website required a minimum budget of one dollar a day.
- Scheduling. In this case, you need to set up the amount of time you like your ad to run. You can make your selections from a custom duration or set custom end date.
Do I Really Need a Website for Facebook Ads?
One thing you should know is that you need a Facebook page or a website to run Facebook ads. And if you don’t have one then you can’t run your ads. That is just the fact. You can only run your ad without a website but using Facebook page and if you don’t have a Facebook page you can just go and simply create one for yourself now.
If you don’t want to create a Facebook page, but you have a website, I believe that you can only run only one type of ads, which is called the traffic objective. Only then you will now have the possibility to select a website or messenger, which is a new feature, but note that you need a Facebook page for the messenger option.
Ways you can Get Paid for Ads on Your Website
Anyone can display ads on a website. There are various ways that you can go about it. If you have already had your own website, then you are welcome. If you don’t have a website then you need to build one first or you can simply go and buy an existing website. Once you have a standard running website, consider how you would advertise. Now you can learn how to get paid for advertising on your website by doing a little research into your target audience.
- Buy or build a website.
- Join affiliate programs.
- Then consider your audience and determine which kind of advertising you want to do.
- Choose ads from the affiliate program that you have joined.
- Place the ads on your website.
Ways to Link Facebook Ads to Your Website
Do you want to know how to link your Facebook ads to your website? To do it is very just simple but you have to follow the tip as is listed below.
- What you need to do is to visit the ads create tools.
- Then you have to select the website as your ad objective.
- Enter the website URL that you like to promote.
- Upload an image to use and fill in any text select a call to action button and then choose your audience targeting.
- Then choose an ad set budget and your bid type and click on the place order.
These are just of tip I have for you my prayer for you is that let this little tip on this article go a long way in promoting your business. And if you want to be more successful, please always hold onto this platform where information is been passed out thank for your time.