How can I change my Facebook business page password? However, if you’re wondering whether or not if it’s possible to change your business page password without changing your account. On the contrary, your Facebook business page is actually linked to your Facebook account. Meaning that the only way you can actually change your business page password is by changing your account password. However, it’s from your Facebook account can you create a business page. Therefore, the same login credential you use to login to your normal account is the same you use to login to the Facebook Page Manager app on the mobile phone.
Furthermore, the process of resetting your business page password can be done through your Facebook account also. Therefore, any change been made on your login credential actually affect the access to your business page. One thing you need to understand is that your Facebook business page doesn’t have a separate username and password in which you can use to access your page. As I said, they are all linked to your Facebook account profile.
How do I Change my Facebook Business Page Password?
There is no feature on the page settings that such you can change your business page password. The only option you can actually consider is changing your Facebook profile password. This will automatically change any access to your page.
- Log in to your account with the link www.facebook.com.
- Click the drop-down arrow at the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
- In the left column of the page, click Security and Login.
- Scroll down and under the Login option, click Change password.
- Enter your current password, select a new one and retype the password again.
- Lastly, click Save Changes.
However, there are certain things that might result in the Facebook business page password change. But you need to understand that, the only means to change your Facebook business page password is through the following steps shown above.
How Can I Reset my Page Password?
On the contrary, there is a difference between changing your business page password and resetting your business page password. However, in case you lost connection in accessing your business page. That appears to means not been able to log in to your Facebook profile.
- Just go to www.facebook.com/login/identify.
- Enter your email, mobile number on anything associated with your Facebook account.
- Afterward, you can click on the Search icon.
- Next, the steps to follow will be displayed on the screen.
Once, the procedure is set, you can then reset your password and other requirements. Finally, you can go to your Facebook business page and check out the comments or messages you receive from fans. In conclusion, these are the following stages to Facebook business page password change