Emails are messages distributed by electronic means from one computer user to another one or more recipients via a network. We should have all know or be aware by now that Facebook is the most active and visited social media platform in the world. Facebook email just like every other mailing platform is sometimes used for the same reasons. When a person joins Facebook he automatically gets or owns a Facebook emailing address. This email, of course, is different from the one with which you created your account with. Messages can be sent to someone through his or Facebook email address.
Every Facebook user has an email address in the form of facebook_ID@facebook.com. Emails can be sent to your Facebook email address from any other email client. Mails sent to a user’s Facebook mail address will automatically route to the users Facebook message inbox. You can only have a Facebook email if you are a registered Facebook user. If you don’t have a Facebook account register for an account at www.facebook.com/sign up. By default, the email address displayed on a person’s profile is the @facebook.com email address.
How to Find an Email Address by Facebook ID
To find an email address by Facebook ID, follow these steps;
- Log in to Facebook and click inside the address bar from your web browser.
- Delete all characters that appear to the right of the forward slash following facebook.com.
- Type the Facebook ID of the user whose email address you want to find and press enter on your keyboard. This navigates your browser to the users Facebook profile.
- Click on about in the user’s profile to view all the information about the user.
- Scroll down the page to the contact info section. If an email field appears, then all of the user’s email addresses visible to you are adjacent to it.
How to Add or Remove Facebook Email from Your Account
The email we are talking about here is not the Facebook generated email. Rather the email with which you created your Facebook account with.
Add or Remove Facebook Email – Desktop PC
- Click on the arrow facing down on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to settings and click on it’
- Select contact.
- Click on add another email or phone number to add a new email to your account.
- Select remove rather to delete an email from your account.
Using a Mobile browser – Add or Remove Facebook Email
- Move to the bottom of any Facebook page.
- Tap on settings and privacy.
- Select general, then email.
- Click on add email address to add a new email dress to your account.
- Select remove to delete an email from your account.
From Android App
- Tap on the menu icon which is 3 horizontal bars on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on account settings.
- Select general, then email.
- Tap on add email address to add a new email address to your account.
- Tap on remove to delete an email address from your account.
Note that for security reasons you might be asked to re-enter your password. After adding a new email to your account you will be sent a link to confirm that you want the email added to your Facebook account.