It is no longer a secret that Facebook is the largest internet-based social media platform in the world today. Facebook is a vast and very rich platform with a lot of activities and various features. And one of the vast features of the Facebook community we will be educating ourselves on today is the Facebook friends feature. Facebook friends feature of the Facebook community is one of the most important features of the platform. Since Facebook is a social media platform, it is very important we have friends. Having friends on Facebook is also important because the main reason for Facebook is connectivity, both locally and abroad.
If you don’t have a Facebook account and would love to have a Facebook account in order to make use of the Facebook friends feature, sign up today for a free Facebook account at www.facebook.com web portal. immediately you have successfully signed up and joined the Facebook community you will be presented with various options finding new friends and hooking up with your old friends that are already on the Facebook community platform. But if in case your friends are not yet on the Facebook community platform, you can send them a personal invitation to join Facebook and become friends.
Find Friends on Facebook
There are different ways ofFacebook Friends – Find Friends on Facebook on any social media platform that you are on. Facebook Friends can be anybody in as much the users accept your request. Different methods basically three methods which are using the Facebook search bar, inviting friends to Facebook and lastly importing your email contacts to Facebook. Below are few useful tips on how to find friends on Facebook.
Using the Facebook Search Bar to Fine Facebook Friends
- Click on the Facebook search bar which you will find in the upper left-hand corner of your homepage.
- Type your friends name into the search bar.
- Just in case you cannot find your friends by their name. I will advise you to include other relevant details like college, workplace, the name of the city amongst others.
- You can also use your friend’s personal email address to add.
- Lastly, add them.
Inviting Friends to Facebook
- Click on the ‘find friends’ link located in the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- A page will appear. Search for the invite your friend’s box which is located at the bottom right-hand side of the page under the ‘add personal contacts’ box.
- Under the find friends link you can access a search bar which will allow you to enter a phone number or email of the person you will like to invite to Facebook.
- Another method of inviting friends to Facebook is by telling your friends in person.
Importing Your Email Contacts to Facebook
- Click on ‘find friends’ tab at the top right of any Facebook session.
- Navigate to the ‘add personal contacts’ box which you will find at the top right hand of the screen.
- Click on the ‘find friends’ tab and follow the Facebook onscreen instructions in order to import any of the email contact of your choice.
Note that when using the Facebook search bar in finding friends, the search results are based on the information you have included in your profile.
Facebook friends is one you can chat with, one who gives you assistance. A Facebook Friends is one who keeps you company and someone you share with. As you may well have known a friend is always someone who is on good terms with another person. A friend is also someone who is not hostile. And finally, on this topic, a friend is a person associated with another as a contact on social media. But it is important that you should know that you cannot make use of the Facebook friend feature if you are not a registered user of the Facebook social media platform.