Nowadays, Facebook isn’t just a common saying “Come As You Go”, it has now moved into lots of amazing features whereby you wouldn’t want to leave anymore. The giant social networking site more adventurous streaming platform which’s regarded as a viable Twitch version in other to aspire video game streamers. On the contrary, Facebook Gaming videos is actually a game streaming platform that allows you to share your gaming experiences in real-time with various people that you love or care about.
However, the Facebook Gaming videos allows streamers or viewers to interact with gamers during a broadcast through the use of emoji including Likes, Share and also Live Chat. Plus, it enables dedicated streamers to monetize their gaming video creator page whereby you can also earn income from fan donations. Moreover, Facebook allows anyone that has a Facebook profile account to create a gaming video page though live via an external source with your PC for fans to stream or watch.
Facebook Gaming Videos – How to Create a Gaming Video Creator Page on Facebook
In other, for you to go start streaming games on Facebook, there are things you need to do which includes setting up a gaming video creator page. Basically, setting up this page allows you o stream and also build an audience. It actually the place where you perform live streaming games like curate clips, hosting former broadcasts, and lastly share confidential content for your fans. Here are the steps:
- Access the gaming page creator www.facebook.com/gaming/pages/create
- Then Enter a name for your Page.
- Next, you can select Continue.
- Therefore, you need to click Upload a Profile Picture to add a picture to your gaming page or skip.
- Also, select Upload a Cover Photo or Skip.
- Lastly select Send Notifications to alert your friends about your new Page, or select Not Now to skip this step.
Afterward, once you have completed the entire procedures to the gaming video creator page. The stream made from your page you created is then curated for viewers to view at FB.gg. Hence, your gaming video creator page will be custom to this type of URL FB.gg/your page name.
Facebook Gaming Videos – How to View the Gaming Video on Facebook
As a viewer who wants to enjoy the entertaining content of various gaming videos by streamers. Therefore, you are subjected to follow any live gaming video streamers to watch games. In other words, you can follow these steps:
- Log in your Facebook account
- Once you access your homepage, locate explore at the left side of the page
- Then scroll down and click see more
- Finally, click Gaming Video
Once you have clicked that, you will be redirected to FB.gg gaming page where you can view lots of live video gaming. Hence, you can follow the different type of gaming video creator page.