The internet is a global place with trillions of users constantly online doing one thing or the other. Users who make use of Facebook social media platform can connect with users where ever they are. The use of links gives you direct access to a specific page as Facebook link gives users access to what’s up on the link. Just like I want the users to access my business page without making a search, the Facebook link directly give he or she access to the page
Facebook has this special feature that allows website owners to direct users to their Web page, their fan page or whatever it is. This gives business owners that have their fan page online an advantage. It makes it easy for people to connect with you instead of them go through the stress of searching up your name on the search box and finding which user is you on the search list.
Facebook has been known for its greatness when it comes to social media operations. Apart from socializing, meeting with friends and families, Facebook can help you connect with business client easily. There could be a situation where a user would like to add a link of their Facebook page in their email, website, or send it to a specific set of Facebook users which helps them to spread their business.
Why Get Your Facebook Link
With just a click on that link takes your client to fan or business page or your user profile. You can use a social media page URL or your user page URL to edit your social media buttons in your email or website. This gives your users the direct access to see what you have on your page. Once you have the link to your Facebook page, you can then add it anywhere. Keep in mind, you can also use the link as a hyperlink, button.
How do I Find the Facebook link For my Facebook Page
This can be a link to my Facebook business page or Facebook personal profile. Getting your Facebook link from your Desktop or Laptop View
- Log into your Facebook account,
- Then click on your name that is in the upper right part of the screen.
- Click on your address bar.
- Copy the Facebook Profile URL in the address bar of your browser.
And that is your Facebook link to which you can send to anybody. When it is clicked takes them to the profile direct.
Getting Your Facebook Link From the Mobile View
- Open Facebook on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the profile page, by clicking the profile button at the top of the page menu.
- Click on your profile picture.
- In the page, that shows, Select and Copy Link in the address bar
That becomes your Facebook link, feel free to share it with the world, as they click they have access to your profile in the visitor’s view.
To get Facebook link for Business page on Desktop
- Log into Facebook.
- Then search for your business page.
- Click on the search results to open it.
- When the business page opens,
- Copy the URL from the address bar in the browser.
Facebook link For Business Page Using Mobile Device
- Log into Facebook
- Search for the business page in the search box.
- Click on the page name to access the page.
- Click the more button located below the name of the page. Select the view page as visitor tab.
- This takes you to the page how it will look like when a visitor views it.
- Go to the address bar and Copy the link.
As simple as that. You paste the link to any platform you want to paste it. When someone clicks on the link, it doesn’t give the visitor any access to the page or the profile as to editing it or using it as the owner. The visitor will only have access to view the content and not to edit the content. Only the owner of the account or admin of the page can edit it