Just like normal news feeds, the Facebook news feed is the constantly updating list of stories in the middle of your home page. Facebook news feed includes status updates, photos, videos, links, app activity, and likes from people, Pages, and groups that you follow on Facebook. A friend or family member commenting on or liking another friend’s photo or status update. It is what you see on your Facebook page every day and any time you try login into your Facebook personal account. As we all know that Facebook is a social networking site that has more than two billion users. And that has always more than two million active users daily who log into their accounts.
Facebook News feed allows you to see your Facebook friend’s day to day post any time you have login into your account. It will be displayed on your home page when you have login your account. This news feeds could be your friends’ photos, videos, status or even links and other stuff that matters to them. However, you also have access to control your Facebook newsfeed using Facebook settings. You can control the Feeds by increasing or decreasing the news feeds you get. Maybe if you are getting unwanted news feed on your wall you can stop. All of these will be explained better in this article.
How to Hide Post That Appear On Your Facebook News Feed
To hide a lost all you need to do Is select the more option below the post then select any of the following options below and click Submit:
- Hide post: hides a single post and allow you to see fewer posts from a Particular person, groups or page.
- Unfollow: it hides all post from a particular person, group or page.
- Snooze: Temporarily hides all posts from a specific person, Page or group without
- Give feedback on this post: allows you to give a report about a particular post.
With this, you can hide people’s post from appearing in your news feeds and enable you to get fewer feeds on your Facebook account home page.
How to Share Something on Your Facebook News Feed
However, if you are looking forward to sharing something on your Facebook News feed. Here I will give you easy tips that will help you do that. If you are new to Facebook or old to using the Facebook account you have access to post on your Facebook Newsfeed anytime. The following are some tips to post on your Facebook News feed:
- Click on what’s on your mind from your newsfeed or timeline
- Add your Update
- You can post Photos, Videos,
- Add your location if you want to
- Tag friends to enable more people to view if you wish
- Select and audience for your post
- Finally, click on the post to share your post.
After taking all these steps your post will be shared on your Facebook News feed or timeline and friends, a friend of friends will be able to see your post.