Just like Facebook develop the Facebook Business Manager or Ad Manager where you can control your business and advertising campaign from anywhere across various devices. Facebook took a step forward into the Business page or Pubic page where people can control multiple pages at once. Therefore, introduce the Facebook Page Manager as the right tool to help business, organization, entrepreneur and other areas to control as well as manage multiple pages on the mobile phone. With the use of the Facebook Pages Manager app on your devices, you can view the numbers of likes, impressions, post engagement, and comments.
Things you find it difficult to do can be easily accessed on the Facebook Page Manager app. For instance, on the Page Manager app, you can assign people to your Facebook page. Also, you can post updates and reply messages to people that comment on your post directly from the mobile phone. However, Facebook Pages Manager allows you to also link your Facebook and Instagram in other to manage messages, comments, post and also comments from Instagram all in one inbox.
How to Install the Facebook Page Manager on Devices
On the contrary, the Facebook page manager is designed to operate on mobile phones such as Android and iOS devices. However, on your mobile phone as an admin, the Facebook Pages Manager help you to stay connected with your audiences as well as keeping tab with activity that goes on across multiple pages all in one app.
To install Facebook Pages Manager on Android:
- Without stress, visit the Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and find the app by searching for the Facebook Page Manager.
- You can easily identify the application with a flag icon on the search result, just click on it.
- Lastly, click Install.
To install Facebook Page Manager on iOS:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS devices.
- Do the same by searching for the application
- Click on the search result and then click Get.
In summary, Facebook Pages Manager is actually the official management tools provided by Facebook. Once you’ve successfully installed the application on your device, then you can manage all your important information.
How do I add or Assign a Role to my Page?
On the contrary, the only mean in which you can assign a role to your Facebook page is if you’re an admin. In other words, only admin can assign a role and there is no limit to the number of people you can assign to manage your page.
To assign a role:
- Open the Facebook Page Manager you installed on your devices.
- Then navigate the Settings at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down and select Page Roles, you can find it in the left column.
- Then, enter the name or email address of the person you want to manage your page.
In summary, you can select Editor and you can select the role you want to assign the person to. Moreover, you might be asked to enter your account password in other to confirm the role. Also, you can as well assign people you’re not friends but known to manage your page.