Facebook Quotes – Facebook Quotes About Relationships | Facebook Quotes Love: Facebook quotes can sometimes prove to be essential in most cases. Facebook, as you know, is the largest social media platform and the most visited in the world today. It is a platform where the whole world meets and connects since it’s a platform for connectivity. It is important that one portrays the best of his or herself when making use of the Facebook platform. Facebook quotes play a very vital role in portraying the best of a person unknowingly to so many users. Based on personal experience, before I request the friendship of someone, the person’s profile must come under much scrutiny. However, the quotes on Facebook generalize quotes for you, quotes about family, quotes about life, quotes and sayings.
A user must appear smart and intelligent in his or her profile as a whole before we can be friends. Being and appearing smart is one of the things Facebook quotes sometimes provides. Facebook quotes vary though, these quotes can either be funny, inspirational, Status quotes and so much more. Besides making your profile smart, Facebook quotes can actually change your mood and actually make your day. Let’s say you are down or maybe having a really bad day, you can go through some of these quotes to brighten up your day and eventually motivate you.
Types of Facebook Quotes
There are lots and lots of quotes in the world today, but like I said earlier quotes do vary. Quotes can be categorized due to the information and message they portray. Below are different categories or types of Facebook quotes;
- Attitude quotes.
- Friendship quotes.
- Birthday quotes.
- Love quotes.
- Memories quotes.
- Inspirational quotes.
- Life lesson quotes.
- Heartbroken quotes.
- ‘I hate you’ quotes.
- Getting back together quotes and so much more.
Funny Facebook Quotes for Status
- Behind every successful student, there is a deactivated Facebook account.
- Facebook is like a jail, you sit around, waste time, have a profile picture, write on walls and get poked by guys you don’t really know.
- Facebook should have a limit on how many times a relationship status can be changed. After three times it should be change default to unstable.
- Good girls are found on every corner of the earth but unfortunately, the earth is round.
- We all have that one person we hate but constantly look at their Facebook profiles.
- On the 12th day of Facebook, Facebook gave to me, 12 pouters pouting, 11 pokers poking, 10 haters hating, 9 dudes am blocking, 8 attention seekers, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 invitations, fiiiiiiiiive drama quuueeennnnsss, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friend requests and an ex who won’t stop in boxing meee.
Facebook Quotes from Famous People
- We can’t change the world unless we change ourselves – Notorious B.I.G.
- You know very well who you are, don’t let them hold you down, reach for the stars.
- Don’t whine about your mistakes learn from them – Bill Gates.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you will end up working for one – Bill Gates.
- If you don’t build your dreams someone will hire you to build theirs – Bill Gates.
- Life is not fair, get used to it.
- Where there is no struggle there is no strength – Oprah Winfrey.
- Surround yourself with only people that will lift you higher.
- Reality is wrong dreams are for real – 2pac Shakur.
- You can do anything but not everything – Ben Allen.
- The richest man is not the man that has the most but he who needs the least – sapilo precious.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world – Gandhi.
- We are what we reportedly do, excellence then is not an act but a habit.
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes – Marcel Proust.
If I should go on, I will not stop because there are so many quotes. These are just a little I could put together.