Facebook Register For a New Account – Create a New Facebook Account
You might have heard about the name Facebook before, maybe on the news or from a friend. Not everybody who has heard of Facebook knows what’s it’s all about. Let me give you a brief summary of what Facebook is all about. Facebook is an online internet-based social media platform that is meant mainly for connectivity amongst other things. Facebook is not just meant for chatting as many users think. If you take your time to explore Facebook, you will find out that it is a very vast and engaging platform.
The Facebook register is a very important tool for those people who do not have a Facebook account. It is possible that everyone is on the social network community. And a whopping two-thirds of the total number of persons in the social network community is on Facebook. Adults and both kids alike have all made use of the Facebook register tool.
Why You Need Facebook Register
There are so many reasons as to why a person should make use of the Facebook register tool. With Facebook, register connection is easy and more interesting. It is now possible to do things like shopping, attending business meetings and so much more with the introduction of the Facebook register tool. Since Facebook is meant for connection, engaging with the platform will expose you to the rest of the world. If you are an entrepreneur or business personnel it is a great platform to utilize because it is filled with endless opportunities, positive energies, and vibes.
How to Use the Facebook Register Tool or Create a Facebook Account
Registering on Facebook or creating a Facebook account rather is an important step in wanting to connect with the rest of the world on social media. Here are a few steps to follow in order to successfully create or register a Facebook account.
- Visit the official Facebook website at facebook.com
- Click on create a new account.
- Fill in your details like name, surname, email or phone number, password date of birth and gender.
How to Register an App On Facebook
to register an app on Facebook, it is important that you know the things you need. Firstly, you will need a Facebook account, a Facebook developers account and a Facebook page for your app. If you do not have a Facebook account, visit the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com to register or sign up for a new account today. To register your app on Facebook, follow these steps;
- After a successful creation of your Facebook account.
- Go to developers.facebook.com
- Click on create app in the top right corner of the Facebook developers page next to the search box.
- A page will appear where you will need to create a new app I.D requesting a display name and contact email.
- Retype the captcha code in the box provided for security check.
- Add the app store details for your app in your app dashboard.
- Add administrative and advertiser and advertiser permissions.
With these steps, you can successfully register an app on Facebook.