How can I sign in to another Gmail account while using my current account? The interesting aspect of the email services is to provide users with a suitable and reliable platform. That enables you can manage and access multiple email account all on one device. Other email services provider also integrates the same application. Where you can add or access more than one email account at once. As well as managing different email accounts from email service providers. In this article, you can learn more about the Gmail sign in to another account Gmail.
Furthermore, the concept of the Gmail sign in to another account is also referred to as Add an account allows you to sign in a Gmail account without signing out of your current account. Through this, you can easily switch to any email account if you wish to view the current message on your email account. While doing that, you don’t need to sign out and sign in back your email account. At the top right corner of the page, you can switch accounts to read inbox or message.
How to Sign in to Another Gmail Account on Computer
Initially, there are two platforms in which you can sign in to another Gmail account as your current email account is already logged in. This includes the Gmail mobile app and also through the web on your computer. Here’s the step to sign in another Google account on the website
To Sign in another Google Account:
- Go to the official website of the Google account www.gmail.com.
- If your Google account is already signed in, it will automatically open your Gmail inbox page.
- On the other way round, you can simply sign in to your current email account.
- Then, click the profile icon and click Add another account which will open a new tab to sign in your account.
- Then, enter your Google email account and password, click Sign in.
However, you can continue the process by adding more email account for easy management. Hence, in other to switch to different email account, you can click on your profile and select the Gmail account you want to be on.
How to Add Another Google Account on Mobile App
On the contrary, the Gmail mobile app is the perfect platform where you can manage not only Gmail email accounts. But also other Personal or IMAP email services such as Outlook, Hotmail and Live, Yahoo, Exchange and Office 365 and other email service providers.
- Locate the Gmail mobile app on your mobile phone.
- Click on it and at the top right, click on the Profile icon.
- Select Add an account and you will see the various email services provider.
- Select your preference and enter the email account login ID.
- Lastly, you can click the Sign-in icon.
In summary, the only thing is that on the web, you can’t add any other email service provider that isn’t Google own. But for the mobile phone app, add external email account that isn’t Google own is acceptable as mentioned above.