This is a very good platform that allow Google users to create a custom form for everyone in such a Quiz template but you need to Login before you gain access. However, the platform allows you to create forms of your choice and questionnaires for free with no cost. And save everything in a spreadsheet and analyze Data right in the Google sheets. For users to gain access to this platform Google forms login is compulsory for you to login before creating a form.
Once you have a Gmail account then you can get access to the Google Forms login. With a registered Gmail address, you have access to all the available Google services such as Google Forms, Google spreadsheets, YouTube, Google Maps, and many more. However, the Google forms have a full-featured tool that is free for every user with Google account which gives a standard question type of view. Drag and drop questions in the order you like and customize the form with a simple photo or color theme. You can start creating Google forms when you log in from the app or the official website on either your mobile phone or computer. Which both user interface is friendly and as a friendly navigational mode for first-timer.
How to Login to Google Forms?
Google forms login is a means which gives every user the option to create a form on the platform will need to log in. However, to login to Google forms, you must be a Gmail user which means all you need to login to the platform is your Gmail username and password. Also, if your Gmail account is login on your mobile phone or computer and you try to access the Google form app or official website. You will gain access immediately to the platform. Here are a few steps on how to login to Google forms;
- Launch any web browser on either your mobile phone or computer.
- Go to docs.google.com/forms on the official website.
- At the homepage, you will need to log in to your Gmail address username and password. Then click on sign in.
- Then you will gain access to the Google forms platform to start creating any type of form.
How do I Create a Google Form?
After Google forms login then the next phase is for users to start creating forms and save them on Google spreadsheets, However, you can create any form of your choice even if it to customize them with photos. And other media files to get your perfect form. Here are a few steps on how to create a Google form;
- Go to www.docs.google.com/forms and log in to your Google account.
- You can choose either a template or start blank. Then the forms editor your form fills the center of your home screen.
- Next include the 12 field types with 9 question types along with text, photo, and video fields. Just click the + icon in the right sidebar to add a new question or click the text. Photo or video icons to add media to your form.
- Give your Google form a nice Tittle and description. And design your Google form.
- Then finally save the form in a spreadsheet.
Users get to create an interactive form on the platform which is Google forms quiz mode inside your form settings. However, with your Google forms design you have the option to include a header color or image.