How do I sign in to my Gmail account? Or perhaps what is the step on how to login to my email account? Gmail is actually owned by Google, and therefore we can also regard the term as Google Gmail. When you see us talking about Google Gmail, it’s actually talking about the Gmail account developed by Google. Eventually, this leads us to the Google Gmail sign in which apparently is an authentication page where you can access your email account by providing the required identification to access your email account.
Furthermore, the main reason for the Google Gmail sign in is that it provides security to your account. Whereby, requiring an identification to access the platform either on the PC or the mobile phone. However, many people are well fond of hacking people’s email account. This is more reason why you should always opt-in for the advanced security features provided. In other to implement a two-step Google Gmail sign in so as to protect and safeguard your email account.
How do I Log in to my Gmail Account?
Nevertheless, the Google Gmail sign in is also the process that allows you to check your Gmail inbox and also for you to be able to perform the various email activities. Google provides two platforms for checking your Gmail inbox or where you can stay connected with your email from anywhere, anytime. Here are the two platforms to sign in Google Gmail account:
To sign in Gmail web:
- Go to www.gmail.com on your web browser with your PC.
- Then, enter your email address or phone number on the sign in portal page and click Next.
- Next, you need to also enter your email account password on the checkbox.
- Lastly, click Sign in
To sign in Gmail app:
- Open the Gmail app with your mobile phone.
- Next, enter your email address where you need to provide your email address.
- Likewise, provide your email account password on the textbox.
- Finally, click Sign in.
Don’t know how to download the Gmail app? Simply, make use of the mobile app store like Google Play Store or iTunes App Store to navigate the download section. On the download section on your mobile screen, you can click Download or Install.
How to Secure Gmail Account Sign in
On the contrary, there are secure implementation provides by Google in which account owners can integrated into the Google Gmail sign in which allows you to log in to your account in two ways. This actually allows Google to keep your account protected against malicious attacks or viruses.
- After, you must have successfully login to your Gmail account on the web.
- Simply, navigate your profile icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, select the setting Manage your Google Account.
- Click the Security Settings on the left column.
- Then, you can go to the option “signing into Google”.
In summary, you can set up the 2-Step Verification and also use your phone to sign in. In other to secure and protect your email account. However, all you need to do follow the on-screen instruction to set up the Gmail account security features.