How do I enable my Gmail dark mode or how do I get rid of my Gmail dark mode? “YES” Gmail dark mode makes a huge difference between your day to day experience using the app. which is now available for users to try on their Gmail mobile app devices and desktop. However, not only that the Gmail dark theme look exciting, but it makes a refreshing and relaxing change from Google’s all-white design. Meanwhile, it also minimizes glare when checking your messages at night and it makes reading comfortable for you to read fine. How to enable dark mode in Gmail is something anyone can relate with.
However, it’s could also serve as saving your battery power as well, if particularly your phone has an AMOLED display. Besides, dark mode Gmail is refreshingly easy to activate too much more straightforward than WhatsApp dark mode or Facebook dark mode. In this article below I will be explained to you how you can access the dark mode Gmail app, Gmail black theme, Gmail dark theme android, etc. how that you are aware of the Google which has been rolling out a dark mode for its Gmail app on android and iOS devices.
How Can I Enable Dark Mode on Gmail Mobile App
On the contrary, if you are already a user of Android 10 or iOS 13 and have the dark mode turned on at the system level, immediately, the Gmail app will auto adjust to dark mode? However, you can also turn the services on separately on your Gmail mobile app. here are the steps regarded:
For Android Users
- Lunch the Gmail App on your Android devices, and then tap on the hamburger menu at the top corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select the “Settings”.
- Tap on the General settings.
- Locate the Theme at the top and click on it.
- Click on the Dark mode. However, if you have already set the dark mode theme as your system default, tap on system default.
On the contrary, if your Android mobile devices which are running on the latest android 10, therefore, your devices grant access to set the Gmail dark mode as the system default. With this appliance, all supported app that applies the default setting will automatically go dark too. Besides, you can turn the Dark mode off by following the same steps given to you above and click on the dark mode to turn off.
For iPhone Users
This is also similar to the Android process because they both have common steps to follow. Make sure you have the Gmail app on your devices and already register an account with Google Gmail sign up. However, here are the listed step apply below.
- Lunch in the Google Gmail App.
- Also, locate the hamburger menu at the top corner from the Gmail app.
- Locate the Gmail dark mode themes and click on it.
- Finally, select the turn on Dark mode
However, as I said earlier that same process applies to both devices. If you are running on the latest iOS devices you can automatically set the dark mode as your system default from your iOS. Visit your iOS setting > click on the display and brightness > then select the dark mode to switch on or off. If running on an older version of iOS then you can visit the Gmail app setting click on via themes and then tap on Dark to turn “on or off”.
How to Activate Gmail Dark Mode for Desktop
Most people are unable to complete this process because they have not got the right steps to guide them through. To lop earn how you can activate your desk Gmail dark mode. The first thing you needed is to connect your PC to a strong data connection or WI-FI for connection interrupting.
- Visit your web browser and access the URL www.gmail.com.
- You will be redirected to Gmail official page, where you can complete your process.
- Locate the Setting icon which looks more like gear shape, then click on it.
- Locate the top right of your profile picture and select the Themes.
- Make use of the scroll to past the various picture themes.
- Then select the Black thumbnail which was label as “Dark” when you click on it.
Immediately, it’s will change your themes into dark mode. However, you can follow the same step to turn off the dark mode once you change your mind.