Getting Started with Facebook Ads – How to Post Ads on Facebook
On the contrary, everyone is a marketer or advertiser with the right marketing toolkit. Most time marketing isn’t simple when it comes to the aspect of succeeding in your ads. Especially posting ads on Facebook to the right or interest audiences. However, one important thing every advertiser on Facebook must know is to learn how to post ads on Facebook. Posting ads on Facebook is one of the major tools of advertising which allows you to target your potential audience with the latest update.
Moreover, Facebook ads post includes content that entertains your audience, make them feel or shows interest in their lives in some ways. For instance, when you post a content based on your brands or business, it expresses a sign of interest which will them engage users to view. Therefore, in this article, we will show you how you can post ads effectively, and ideas you need to effective post ads on Facebook.
How to Post Ads on Facebook – Ideas for Posting Ads on Facebook
On the contrary, it’s very important as advertising to engage your audiences with posts about your business or brands. For instance, when you post ads either on your business page or through the Facebook ads manager which will then reflect on your business page. It helps build brand awareness, generate or grow engagement with audiences, and boost your conversions with audiences. Therefore, to have an effective or engagement with your ads
- Connect with people that are mostly aware of your brand and also new customers by growing your ads audiences.
- Post the right content to the right people that are interested in your business.
- Post when your audience is online by sharing content when your audience is active.
However, it’s important to build your ads by following people who are interested in your brands, services or content you share. Afterward, you can then process to posting ads on Facebook. The steps on how to post ads on Facebook are already showed below.
Create Ads Post on Ads Manager
Nevertheless, you can create ads post for your page through the Ads Manager. Therefore, after you must have created your page post, you can choose to publish to immediately or schedule it for another day. Here are the following steps:
- Go to www.facebook.com/ads/manage/accounts/ to login
- Next, you need to access the Ads Manager menu and select Page posts.
- Select Ads posts or Published posts.
- Click Create post.
- Then you can choose what type of post you want to create, then fill in the details for the post.
- Choose to Only use this post for an ad or to Use this post for an ad.It will also be published to the Page later. If you only choose to run your post as an ad, the post won’t appear on your Page.
- Next, click Create post. Although the post will appear in the lists of posts for your Page in Ads Manager, it does not publish the post to your Page.
- Click to tick the box next to the post that you’ve just created, and then select the Actions drop-down.
- Select Publish. If you want to select a date and time in the future for when you want your post to be published, select Schedule instead.
Furthermore, when someone engages with the posted contents which you’ve used as an ad either by reacting commenting or sharing. The posted contents will appear in the News Feed for friends of the people who react to the post.