How can you stay safe during this COVID-19 outbreak? Then you visit the right article. In this article there are lots of things that will teach you on how to stay safe and protect yourself during this corovid-19 outbreak. Over millions of people all over the word are worried about their life; listen to different kind of news about thousands of people infected by the covid-19 virus. Once you are able to follow the instruction given to you in this article on how to stay safe then you will be protected by the infection of the virus.
The measure in taking in right order on how you can stay safe during the covid-19 outbreak is quite very easy and simple. Only if you are dedicate to does guidelines needed. Here are some things you need to know about the Covid-19. Obeying the government order by staying at home will also prevent you from contacting the virus. The covid-19 diseases is very easy to spread to one other if not avoiding all the causes symptoms.
Covid-19 | Symptoms
The covid-19 was called that name because the diseases started generating year 2019, causes from SARS-COV-2 and was identify in China and Wuhan. Then start spreading from one person to another person all over the world. The full name of the virus is called CORONAVIRUSE, which has been affecting and killing a lot of people all over the world. From the re-search, we discover that over Two-hundred Countries have recorded the covid-19 diseases in their country. Mine while, cause of the viruses everywhere in the country the World Health Organization declare a Pandemic for everyone to be able to fight against it in avoiding not to spread of the viruses to more people. The covid-19 virus is a strong disease which and kill immediately if proper care is not taking to the infected person. So beware of it and contact the NCDC if found any infected person.
The Covid-19 symptoms are quite similar to that of FLU. Some of the symptoms of the Covid-19 include headache, running nose, chills, sore throat, diarrhea, nasal congestion, joint aches, tiredness, dry cough, fever, nausea, chest pain, and sneezing, high temperature. Before the symptoms of the covid-19 patient will be show it’s takes up to fourteen days for someone to know. However, some very serious symptoms are loss of sense of smell and taste, tightness of breath, shortness of breath, multi-organ failure and conjunctiva congestion. In addition, the symptoms begin to show gradually till it’s get serious from the time of infection. In cases like this social distance must be practices until the virus goes to an end.
Safety Measures Guidelines
Now that the covid-19 outbreak has been everywhere, there are thing you have to take in practices in order to prevent yourself from contacting the virus.
- Always use the face mask when begin in public or in the midst of people.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and do it frequently with soap and water every day.
- Apply the Use of hand sanitizers to rub on your hands after touching things and surfaces in public.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Always keep in notices to stand at least one meter away from infected persons.
- Make sure you Observe social distance with others people.
- Report cases of people who are unwell to the nearest health centers or call the NCDC.
- Get tested for the Covid virus after coming in contact with others or infected persons.
- Always dispose napkins, face mask and tissues used by you properly.
- Do not reuse a tissue, paper towels or wipes twice.
- Disinfect surfaces and your home to get rid of the Covid virus.
- Follow health rules and government rules laid down in your area and country to help in combat the spread of the virus.
- Always move along with the hand sanitizers with you when going out.
Doing all this each every day, then you will be safe from the covid-19 outbreak disease.