iHeartRadio is an American freemium live-stream, podcast, and streaming radio platform owned by iHeartMedia, founded in April 2008. It allows you to stream thousands of live radio stations, podcasts, and playlists. As of 2019, iHeartRadio functions as the national umbrella brand for iHeartMedia’s radio network. The largest radio broadcaster in the United States. Its main competitors are Audacy, TuneIn, and Sirius XM.
iHeartRadio is an internet-based radio, music recommender system, and podcast publisher. With your mobile device, tablets, wear OS, Chromecast, and more you can enjoy all these music features of this platform. Listen to your favorite live radio, podcast, and music playlist. It is available in the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
Features of iHeartRadio
If you are a fan of Spotify or you are used to Spotify, you should have no problem understanding what the iHeartRadio is and how it works. Here are some features that iHeartRadio users enjoy:
- Live radio – iHeartRadio is one of the best radio stations in Mexico and the United States.
- Entertainment updates – If you want to keep tab of the entertainment sector, you will get regular updates daily, be it celebrity news to the latest viral shows or music.
- Custom radio stations – iHeartRadio users get to enjoy a wide selection of radio stations. These can be customized based on individual favorite genres.
- Live events – If you can’t physically attend a concert, what better way to catch it than via iHeartRadio? The platform sponsors various events globally ensuring you get live videos and news on the events.
The iHeartRadio app allows you to discover everything music, radio, and podcast you will love all for free. The app allows you to discover thousands of local AM and FM radio stations live near you and from cities across the globe. To access or download the app, simply visit your various devices Play Store. These are the features of the iHeartRadio App.
- The iHeartRadio App allows you to tune in to top radio stations, music, breaking news, sports, talk and comedy radio shows.
- With the iHeartRadio app, you get to hear sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, and more.
- Listen to top sports personalities discusses the latest news around the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
- Follow your favorite podcasts and download podcast episodes to your Android device to listen offline, without the need for Wi-Fi.
- Explore popular and trending shows with the iHeartRadio Podcast App charts. The Top 100 Chart refreshes every Monday.
What is iHeartRadio Free Trial All About?
The iHeartRadio free trial is a free program on I Heart Radio All that allows you to test out all the features of the service absolutely free. You’ll be able to:
- Play any song on demand
- Get unlimited skips
- Save songs from the radio to your playlist
- Ad-free artist radio
- Instantly replay songs from live and artist radio
- Access a weekly curated playlist just for you
- Listen offline
- Note: This feature is only available on the iOS and Android version of the app.
- Get unlimited access to millions of songs
- And create unlimited playlists!
So, what are you waiting for? Start your free trial of iHeartRadio All Access today! All you need to do is follow this link. And if you’d prefer to sign up for the iHeartRadio All Access Trial on your Android or iOS device. Launch the app, Tap the gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and tap the Upgrade Now button!