Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is the no 1 construction company in Nigeria that proffers solutions within the legal framework of the country. They also provide other related construction services. Julius Berger company are professionals when carrying out very delicate construction work. Especially work that require the highest level of technical know-how which is specific to terrains in Nigeria.
The value system of Julius Berger Construction Company has hinged on the belief that it is their duty to aid the growth of its staff both on and off the office environment. They also believe that it is their responsibility to aid in the advancement of the host community and Nigeria as a whole.
Julius Berger Nigeria Corporate Culture
The success of Julius Berger Nigeria is hinged on the total dedication of its employees who make the company’s leadership what it is. These men and women enable Julius Berger take the leading role when it comes to developing new technologies. As well as learning creative and original solutions to challenges which seem to rile the construction world.
Julius Berger thrives to achieve success, progress and continuous growth in all its business endeavors. It tries to achieve this is by educating and training its employees over a long period of time. This is because its employees are the cornerstone on which the future of the company is built.
Julius Berger Recruitment
The crux of the article is to inform people who want to build their career in construction company about the available Julius Berger jobs. Here is a list of current Berger recruitments:
- Refrigerator Engineer/ Air Technician.
- Commercial Project Manager.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Elektromeister Building Manager.
- Laboratory Manager Concrete Asphalt and Earthwork.
Refrigerator Engineer/ Air Technician
Task: This job entails but not limited to the following. Installations, maintenance, and repair of refrigerators and air cooling systems and household air conditioners. Directing and guiding local forces. Documentation of work done and spare and material management.
- Applicants must have had training as a technician in electrical engineering or any other engineering.
- You must have professional experience of 3-5 years.
- Applicants are to be familiar with modern means of communication and must computer literate.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work independently without supervision.
- A good understanding of the English language.
- Must have experience in using measuring and control technology.
Commercial Project Manager
- Commercial management of existing properties in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Leasing of properties to external customers / Customer Acquisition.
- Internal and external invoicing.
- Supervising subcontractor supplier contracts.
- Control and optimization of stocks.
- Control/coordination of security.
- Ensuring compliance with work safety guidelines.
- Coordinating with the insurance department to handle claims.
- Business analysis, Budgeting and target/actual comparisons.
- Quarterly production of balance sheets and profit statements.
- Personnel responsibility for a team of international and local employees.
- Polling customers and vendors; posting and checking business transactions.
- Must have completed business studies and commercial training as an industrial buyer with years of experience under the belt.
- Must be proficient with SAP and MS-Office software.
- Candidate must have a good grasp of written and spoken English.
- Must have leadership and foreign experience.
- You will be responsible for all electrical, automation and instrumentation of all jetty Transfer stations.
- Repair and maintenance of electrical systems and removal of system errors.
- Technical guidance, support, and training of personnel on site at the Jetty.
- Support during the purchase of spare parts.
- Correction of errors occurring and search analysis.
- Implementation and optimization of the operational reliability of the system.
- Training as a technician in electrical engineering or a similar degree.
- Personal experience of at least 3-5 years.
- Experience with modern means of communication and must be computer literate.
- Must have a good understanding of the English language.
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently without supervision.
Elektromeister Building Manager
- Project supervision.
- Quoting dealings with customers.
- Work with a team consisting of more or less 40 local employees.
- Task competence for integrated facility management.
- Implementation of all available facility management protocols.
Laboratory Manager Concrete Asphalt And Earthworks
- Laboratories management in CES division, District Lagos Quality control and construction Technological support.
- Managing a team of local employees.
- Responsible for the laboratory equipment.
- Maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Must have a degree in medical laboratory science.
- Must have professional experience of at least 3-5 years.
- Applicants should be computer literate and must be able to use modern means of communication.
- Team player and ability to work independently without supervision.
- Good handle of the English language.
Julius Berger employees are provided with equal opportunities to enhance their experience as well as their knowledge. With the chance made available, you are able to qualify for promotions to push your JB career to the next level.