The advent of technology has made it easier and more convenient for Individuals, Business Owners, and organizations to communicate with their Families, Friends, Business Partners, and clients across the world. You will agree with me that one of the most common forms of communication is email. There are so many email services providers in the world, some of which include, Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Hotmail, Proton mail, and a lot more. But in today’s write-up, we will be discussing the Microsoft Outlook Email. Outlook.com is a well-secured and fully-featured email service provided by Microsoft to enable you to send, receive and compose Mails.
Outlook Email using your android, iOS, PCs, and Computer. Meanwhile, Outlook was formerly known as Hotmail before the email service was redesigned and Relaunched to Outlook. In simple terms, you can now access Hotmail.com on the outlook website or with the aid of the mobile app. You can collaborate for free with this email, Book schedules, share your calendar, cloud storage, and many more amazing features. Outlook provides you with the best and seamless email experience for free and without hassle.
Features of Microsoft Outlook Email
Microsoft Outlook Email comes with several amazing features to enable all its users to get the best email experience across all their devices. Outlook.com is a personal email with an outstanding interface and fully packed features. The email doesn’t only allow you to stay connected with people that matter most to you. You also gain access to calendars, files, enough space, and many more. Check out the outline below for some of the features of Outlook;
- Access to email, Calendar, Address Book and Files
- Stay connected to people that matter most across all your devices
- Organized and Manage your Mail Inbox
- Data Encryption
- Protection against Scams, Viruses or Malware
- Swipe to Set Important Schedules, delete spam Messages and archive Messages
- View and attach Files from Dropbox, OneDrive, email without downloading it
Aside from the above, the Outlook email provides you access to Office 365 including Hotmail and MSN. You can even add other email services like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud to your account. However, the outlook also has a premium plan which is known as Microsoft 365 and this plan comes with features whicthatfer from the free features.
You can subscribe to its premium plan via the official website or with the Mobile app. Some of these features include 1TB of storage, access to all features in Word, Excel, advanced protection, no ads, and a lot more.
How to Create a Microsoft Outlook Email Account
In this part of the article, we will be showing you steps and guidelines to follow to sign Up for an Outlook Email account. Meanwhile, creating or registering for an Outlook Account is completely free and you with be charged a dime. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow to create your Outlook account;
- Open your device web browser
- Visit the official website of Outlook
- On the homepage, locate Create Free Account and click on it
- You will be redirected to the sign-Up page
- Enter your preferred Outlook email address or Username @outlook.com
- Click on Next and you will be taken to the password page
- Create a strong Password and tap on Next
- Enter your first and Last name and click on Next
- Select your country
- Enter your correct Date of birth details and click on Next
Lastly, wait for your information to be verified and follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-Up Process. Note that; you can also create an account with Outlook using the Mobile email app for android and iOS users. You can visit Google Play or the App Store to download the app for free.
Do you already have an Outlook email account and you don’t exactly know how to log in or sign in to your account to start accessing the email services? Relax, we will be showing the simple and easy steps to follow to sign in to your account. However, you will need your correct sign-in credentials which is your Outlook ID. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Open the PC web browser
- Visit the official website of Outlook.com
- Locate the sign in icon at the homepage and click on it
- Enter your Outlook email address or Username and tap on Next
- Also, enter your password
- Then, click on the sign in button below the page
Assuming your Outlook Email Login Credentials are correct, you will automatically be verified and granted access to your account. Note that; aside from the Outlook web app, you can also sign in to your account using the Mobile App or Desktop app.