How do I log into my PayPal account? this particular question is related to PayPal account owners that don’t know the right or basic steps to access their account. Or perhaps having difficulty during the process of access their account. Fortunately, in this article, we’ll go through the process in how you can enter your account as well as how you can recover your PayPal login details. PayPal login is an authorization process whereby PayPal account owners are required to provide an authenticate credential in other to be grant access into the account.
Furthermore, not just been able to provide the log in detail, the process is performed by eligible account owners that already sign up for the PayPal account. The PayPal login procedures are one of the most confidential aspect only accessible to account owners. Without the process of logging into the account, you can’t send, receive or transfer money or even engage on daily activities on PayPal.
How do I Log into my PayPal Account
The process of logging into your PayPal account is simpler than creating an account. The details you provide such as email address or password and password when sign up for an account is used to login known as your PayPal login credentials.
To login your account:
- Go to the login panel using the link www.paypal.com/us/signin
- Enter your email address or phone number and then click Continue.
- On the next page, enter your password and click Log in.
To on the PayPal app:
- Go your PayPal app on your mobile phone.
- Click Login beside “Already have an account”.
- Next, enter your email address or phone number and password.
- Lastly, click Login.
Once, the login procedure is completed, you can then check your account balance, check your transaction histories, and also make online transaction anywhere with the PayPal mobile app on your android or iPhone devices.
What can I do if I can’t I Login into my PayPal Account?
Perhaps after going through the process and you still weren’t able to go through the process. You can learn how you can recover your account. But there are certain things you do and the includes the following:
- Go to your internet browser and clear your browsing data like caches & cookies
- Access the website and go to the login portal.
- Click on the option Having trouble logging in.
- Then you can provide your details to reset your password.
However, you’ll be shown some instruction or thing you need to provide in other to have a successful login into your account. Once that completed, you need to create a stronger password that only you can remember but others will not.