Pinterest marketing business is a social media platform that allows sharing visual content, similar to Instagram, but it differs in that every pin can be linked back to your website or other content. The Pinterest marketing business is different from the other social media networks because it is actually focused more on research and inspiration. Pinterest marketing business is a visual representation’s data, presented in a format that is more engaging than the usually written copy.
The Pinterest marketing business has been popular for several years and has become extremely popular in the past several months as an optimization method. It can be challenging to achieve the same depth of information as text, but a compelling marketing business that can be more attractive to the web users while telling a relevant word. All business marketing companies must be especially conscious of choosing subjects and formats befitting of their brands.
Statistics on Pinterest Marketing business
The Pinterest marketing business is for shoppers whether your product is a surface or an app, that want to increase their brands or company awareness, to get more traffic to a company website or increase overall revenue. Below are the statistics of using the Pinterest marketing strategy:
- Pinterest reaches 83 percent of all US women, ages 25 to 54 which is more than Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Pinterest actually lasts 1,600 times longer than a Facebook post.
- 78 percent of Pinterest users say that content from a business has helped them make better purchasing decisions.
- 60 percent of Pinterest user says they’ve discovered a new brand or product from Pinterest.
- Pinterest users spend 29 percent more on purchases than users from other social media sites.
- 10 percent of Pinterest users make $125,000 a year or more.
- 87 percent of Pinterest user says they purchased a product or service they didn’t know about previously after seeing it on Pinterest.
Pinterest Marketing is a unique way to reach a new audience and grow your business overall awareness and revenue.
How to set up a Pinterest account for Pinterest Marketing Business
If you plan to use Pinterest to market your business, you should create a Pinterest business account, rather than a personal account. If you have a personal Pinterest account you can convert it, but if you actually don’t have you can create an account. Here is how to create an account for your business.
- Go to www.pinterest.com. And click join as a business.
- Enter your email address, password, business name, and website, and choose which category your business falls into a professional, public figure, media, brand, retailer, online marketplace, local business, institution/non-profit, or other.
- Log into your new Pinterest account, over the profile icon on the top right and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Profile section to upload a profile picture to complete the section, and add your business location. Then, click save settings.
- From Pinterest settings, scroll down to the Profile section and click Confirm website.
- Copy and paste the provided text into the HTML of your website’s index page.
- Click Finish.
However, that is all you have to do to get your own Pinterest business account. The Pinterest marketing business is always a unique way to reach out to new audience and grow your business all overall awareness and revenue by using Pinterest effectively.