Do you have an enterprise or an upcoming project team and need a means of communication with your team then Slack id the best platform which comes with some pricing. However, Slack pricing is a section for users to get the premium services of Slack with just a low fee charged. Also, Slack can be used to centralize communication and facilitating sales which customers relationship management (CRM). Users also get updates on sales pipelines from other organizations but deeps on the Slack pricing you subscribed to.
Slack Pricing varies which after users create an account and get all the basic features of the platform which you could still create your Channel with your team. However, the Slack free plan is designed for small teams if where if you have a big enterprise you need to go through Slack pricing for a well-suited plan for your organization. Also, this includes an unlimited number of public and private channels and access to your recent messages. Slack integrates with ten third -party software which includes Salesforce, Mailchimp, and Zendesk. However, Slack price different access users with the plans get with all communications and tools all in one platform to access your team or enterprise.
How much does Slack Pricing cost?
Getting on the Slack pricing you can use the basic features if you just have a small circle of team or organization and share your team communication. However, with the premium services of Slack your secure collaboration with outside organizations. Or guests from within Slack and get 24/7 support with quick response time. Also, all on the premium services so it left to what you can work with. Here are a few steps on how much does Slack premium cost;
Slack Picing Free Basic;
- Access to all recent messages.
- To integrations with other apps like Google Drive, Office 365, and many more.
- 1:1 voice and Video calls between teammates.
Standard (For small and medium-sized business) USD 6.67/month
- You get your full organization message history.
- Timely info and actions in one place with unlimited integrations.
- Face-to-Face communication with group voice and video calls of up to 15 teammates.
- You get to collaborate with other organizations or guests within the platform.
Plus (For Larger businesses or those with additional administration needs) USD 12.50/month
- Advanced identity management through SAML-based SSO and real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, and Ping
- Compliance requirements met with corporate exports for all messages
- Around-the-clock teamwork and assistance with 99.99% guaranteed uptime and 24/7 support with a four-hour response time
Enterprise Grid (For extra-large businesses or those in regulated industries).
- You get peace of mind with your enterprise-grade security and compliance.
- Large scale collaboration and alignment with support for up to 500,000 users.
- Administration with centralized controls and customizable policies.
Note: for users that want the Enterprise Grid pricing will need to contact Slack customer services for the price.
How do I log into slack?
you need to have created an account with the platform before you will be able to sign or get the slack pricing plan which is very easy and simple. However, you can log in with your mobile phone, Desktop computer, and iPad which is very easy through the app or official website. Here are a few steps on how to log in to Slack online;
- Launch any web browser on your device.
- Go to www.slack.com the official website of slack.
- At the homepage of Slack click on Sign in and produce email and password or use you’re your company Single Sign-on (SSO) provider.
- And click on Login then you will be in instantly.
Slack pricing allows users to sign in to multiple work spaces which could be easy to access your time anywhere in the world. However, you can use the free version of Slack for as long as you’d like and there is no limit to the number of members who can be invited.