Nevertheless, Snapchat App is primarily used for creating multimedia messages referred as “snaps”, snaps can consist of a photo or a short video, and can be edited to include filters and effects, text captions, and drawings. Snaps can be directed privately to selected contacts, or to a semi-public “story” or a public story called our story.
Snapchat app reported 187 million active daily users and average use time of 30 minutes per use, you can bet that Snapchat is a good platform to interact. Millennials, in particular, the younger ones love Snapchat, a recent survey found that 78% of high school students use the Snapchat app daily. What’s more, Facebook is likely a lose around 2 million active users under age 25 in 2018, while Snapchat app will pick up around 2 million users under age 25.
How to Download Snapchat App?
You could download the Snapchat app on your device either android or iOS with this following step:
On IOS device
- Open your iPhone app store: tap the app store app icon, which resembles a white “A” on a light-blue background.
- Tap search. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the search bar. This is at the top of the screen. Your iPhone keyboard should appear.
- Search for Snapchat. Type in Snapchat then taps the blue search button in the bottom-right corner of your iPhone keyboard.
- Look for the Snapchat icon. You should see the yellow-and-white ghost icon near the top of the page.
- Tap gets. It’s on the right side of the screen, directly across from the Snapchat app icon.
- Scan your touch ID or enter your Apple ID password. When prompted either scan your touch ID fingerprint or tap install and enter your Apple ID password. Snapchat will begin downloading onto your iPhone.
- Wait for Snapchat to finish downloading. Since Snapchat is a large app, this can take a few minutes.
ON Android device
- Firstly, Open your Androids google play store
- Tap the search bar. It’s at the top of the screen, your android’s on-screen keyboard should appear
- Type in Snapchat. Doing this will prompt a drop-down menu with matching options to appear below the search bar
- Tap Snapchats. It’s the top option in the drop-down menu. Doing so takes you to Snapchat app page, this option may take a few seconds to appear if you’re on a slow Wi-fi or data connection.
Tap install. It’s a green button on the right side of the screen. Tap accept when prompted. This will confirm that you want to download Snapchat, allowing Snapchat to begin downloading.