Spotify premium serves as the most exciting plan that comes in various series that includes Spotify free and Spotify students. In this article, learn how to get Spotify premium plan. Nevertheless, there are hundreds of music streaming and media services provider in the world. Some of the popular music streaming apps and site includes SoundCloud, TIDAL, Pandora, Deezer, YouTube Music, Apple Music. However, Spotify is among the lines it top 13 music streaming platform. Whereby, leading as the number one music streaming platform on the internet.
In the meantime, Spotify offers new users two different plan that includes the Spotify Free (Basic plan) and the Spotify Premium. The only difference between the two plans is that, Spotify free has limits to some features. Unlike Premium that comes with an unlimited streaming feature where you can easily listen to music and podcasts without ads. However, there are series of Premium to select from and this offers you unlimited streaming features on your respective devices.
Feature of Spotify Premium Plans
On the contrary, the Spotify premium free is the free premium plan that offers you a 1-month free trial. With the Premium free, you can access all the premium features and you can cancel your free trial without any charges. Here are the following Premium plan to pick:
- Listen to music without ads
- Access to Play music anywhere and also offline.
- It comes with on-demand playback.
- This comes with 2 premium account for people living on one room
- The Dou Mix allows you to create a playlist for two.
- It comes with ads free.
- You can create 6 premium account for your family members.
- With the Family Mix, you can create a playlist for your family,
- Access to block explicit music.
- Ad-free, play offline, and on-demand playback.
- Spotify Kids: This comes with a dedicated app for kids up to the age of 12.
In addition, the Spotify Student is another plan that comes with Hulu and SHOWTIME. Plus, it enables you to listen to music without ad and also play music from anywhere. Generally, all the Spotify Premium plan comes with 1-month free trial.
How to Get the Spotify Premium Account
On the contrary, the following step below gets you started on the various Spotify Premium pricing plans that also include the Premium Student. Keep in mind, if you’re already using the Spotify free plan, you can simply upgrade to any of the plans.
- Go to www.spotify.com/us/premium/ on your web browser.
- Next, scroll down to see all the plans.
- Select that Premium plan by clicking on Set Started.
- Then, sign in to Spotify with Facebook, Apple, or Email and password.
- If you don’t a Spotify account, you can click Sign up for Spotify.
- Fill out the detail to set up your account.
- Afterward, you can add a payment method to your account.
- Finally, you can proceed to checkout.
In summary, there are various ways in which you can check the Spotify Premium, and that includes PayPal or the Spotify Redeem Code. Plus, you can use your credit or debit card to check out the Spotify Premium and you can get started with the 1-month free trial.