Banking across the world has been made very easy with the invention of mobile banking. Mobile banking is a means through which bank users carry out transactions with the use of mobile devices. People have found easy means to carry out their banking activities without stress. That’s why UBA bank brought forward the UMobile service.
The mobile banking makes use of software’s that are brought forward by the bank for its function. It is available for people to use anytime. Which means there is no time restriction.
The UMobile is a mobile banking feature that enables UBA bank users to carry out bank transactions easily. These transactions are carried out in mobile devices with the banks mobile banking app. Users of the app don’t go to UBA banking halls to make transactions anymore. They carry out bank transactions with the use of the UMobile app.
Features Of The UMobile App
The app has many amazing features which make it a wanting to use stuff. The features are.
- Users can make use of the fingerprint biometric to login into their account. This can only be in on devices with the fingerprint sensor.
- There are automatic means control of OTP that are received as text messages when carrying out transactions.
- Users can use the UMobile app to locate the nearest UBA bank branch and ATM closest to them.
- Users can make use of Help of support anytime they are in need of it. The customer service is available for use to users in the UMobile app.
- The app is easy to use and navigate.
- The app reminds users on bills and transactions that they carry out.
How To Download UMobile
For UBA bank users to be able to enjoy the features of the app. They have to download the app. The steps on how to download the app are.
- Go to your mobile device’s app store.
- Type and search UBA Mobile Banking in the search field.
- Click on the UBA mobile banking app result from the search.
- Click on the download/install button.
- The app will download and install in your device.
UBA bank users can get to make use of the UMobile app only if they have registered for the UBA’s mobile banking app. The app also makes use of internet connection to operate.
How To Register For UBA Mobile Banking | UMobile
As said earlier, for UBA bank users to be able to use the UMobile app. They ought to have registered for it. The registration process for the UMobile app is very easy to do. To register for UMobile you have to do it with the correct account number, debit or prepaid card. After imputing those, you then send a text message to 20220. You then have to agree with the terms and conditions involved along with other options. Then you will successfully register. Immediately after the registration process is successful, the platform will send a pin to your mobile device’s line.
Once you complete the UMobile app registration. You would be able to carry out transactions with the app.