How to Use WhatsApp Web on PC
You can now access and enjoy WhatsApp both on your mobile phones and your computer as it tends to provide you with a better messaging experience. This enables you to make use of the WhatsApp messenger on your computer. It is a quick way to send and receive WhatsApp messages from your computer.
WhatsApp Web is a larger version of your WhatsApp account on PC and is currently available for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 Smartphones. All messages sent and received co-occur on both devices meaning you can assess any conversation from your phone on your computer.
You don’t need to create another WhatsApp account for your computer. You just need to connect your phone account to your computer and access the same account on both devices. This works just like an app as it syncs all messages directly to your web browser.
What You Need to Enjoy WhatsApp Web
As will all know that this is a web version that is available only on a web platform. You definitely need a PC and web browsers which use the basic thing you need. But there some other requirements need to make effective use of the web version.
- An active WhatsApp account on your phone is required to use the web
- An internet connection both on your phone and computer is also required
- An updated version of either Chrome, Opera or Edge as your web browser.
For WhatsApp web, Internet Explorer are not supported. Once all the above listed is put in places you can go through the below step and get WhatsApp web active on your PC. You can send and get instant notifications on the web version. The user can also see previous chat history once they have successfully sync the WhatsApp web on their PC.
How To Get Started – WhatsApp web Login
In other to stay connected WhatsApp login steps gives you access to sync your conversation on the web platform. Follow this procedure to start using the App
- Open your computer then go to web.whatsapp.com by entering the web address in the URL section on your browser.
- Launch WhatsApp on your phone ether Android, Blackberry, Nokia S60 & window phones.
- Click on menu icon and then click on WhatsApp web icon on the drop-down menu.
- Using your mobile phone scan the QR code on your PC.
Once you have successfully completed this process your message and chat history will be synced automatically to the web version. This keeps you connected on both mobile and PC on WhatsApp web. I will advise you to stay connected to Wi-Fi to enjoy a less data usage charge on your phone when using the App.
How to Disconnect WhatsApp Web
For some reason, you might want to disconnect or stop using the App. This a way of preventing unauthorized users access to your conversation and other important content you most have shared on WhatsApp. Follow this step to disconnect from WhatsApp web on any PC you are signed in on.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- At the top right section click on menu icon.
- From the drop-down menu click on WhatsApp web.
- Click on logout from all computer icon.
WhatsApp web will automatically be disconnected. You can also follow the steps above to reconnect to your computer at will. Get the best chatting experience when you make use of the WhatsApp web on your PC.