XGODY X96 Plus Android TV Box is all you need to get the feel on smart TV. With your internet connection, you can get all the action on your TV. Most users have been making use of their game console as an alternative stream YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo and many other.
These are platforms that are available on a regular smart TV. I have noticed that there ways other users do side load app on Android TV since it runs on Android OS. I will be unveiling the XGODY X96 Android TV Box which I consider as one of my favorite for its price.
There are lots of Android TV out there in the market but the XGODY X96 Android TV Box has all that is needed for it price. Even with the SIM slot option, you can connect it using Wi-Fi to get it connected to the internet. This is just a good Android TV to unbox with its 4k video quality.
XGODY X96 Plus Android TV Box Specification
- It runs on Android 6.0.1 Kodi 17 Operating System.
- The processor is Amlogic S905X which is 1.5GHz quad-core CPU.
- It has 2GB of RAM memory and Mail 450 GPU.
- The storage space is 16GB and it also support external storage.
- Wi-Fi enabled for connecting to the internet.
- 4k video quality of 60fps and H.265 standard quality.
- 2 USB ports, HDMI, AV, Ethernet, IR, Optical.
This is just an all in one box to unbox as there is just so much in the XGODY X96 Plus Android TV Box. In the box when you purchase the device there are six different items:
- Wall Mount.
- Power Adapter.
- Infrared Adapter.
- HDMI Cable.
- Remote Control.
- XGODY X96 Android TV Box.
These are the available items in the box you are unboxing to get the 4k action experience. The setup process is not as difficult as you think. I will be taking you through the setup process so if you already have the box lets get started.
XGODY X96 Android TV Box Setup
This is a very easy task to do as it comes with the items you need to setup. Just like some other Android TV Box that doesn’t come with other accessories. It already has it accessories need such as the HDMI cable, power adapter just to name a few. Let get started with the setup.
- Unbox the the XGODY X96 Android TV Box and connect to your TV using the HDMI cable.
- You have to power the Box by plugging in the power adapter.
- In other to get the remote control working connect the infrared adapter to the IR port.
Setting up is quite easy but the big issue is navigating using the remote control is quite a big task. It is advice able that you get a Bluetooth keyboard so as to get food navigation. You can connect the Bluetooth to one of the USB ports.